Cuban Adjustment Act

Immigration Lawyers

Cuban Adjustment Act - Green Card for a Cuban

The Cuban Adjustment Act of 1966 provides Legal Permanent Residency to Cubans, their spouses and minor children (even if they are not citizens of Cuba) one year and one day after having entered the United States.

The Cuban Adjustment Act requires entry to the U.S. through โ€œinspection, admission or parole.โ€ However, if a Cuban enters the U.S. without inspection, they can present themselves at a USCIS office and they will be issued a parole. Once parole has been issued the Cuban national will be eligible to apply for work authorization (work permit)

If you have additional questions or need more information call us today at (818)506-0070 Free consultation with an Immigration Lawyer. Also, we offer payment plans.